FAR-IR is an abbreviation for Far Infrared rays. FAR-IR was first discovered by German scientists in early 1800s. Since then, many scientists have proven that it helps to promote health.
The light spectrum humans can see ranges from violet (short wavelengths) through blue, green, yellow to red (long wavelengths). Infrared have a longer wavelength than red light and is invisible to humans. If the wavelength of a ray is short, most of the ray will be reflected from the surface of a substance. However, if a wavelength is long, the ray is able to penetrate into the surface. Far infrared rays are infrared rays with an even longer wavelength (25 or more) and therefore have the ability to be deeply absorbed by the body. It stimulates the cells by producing gentle vibrations (over 30 times per second). These vibrations create warmth.
This heating action dilates capillaries, stimulates the blood cells and increases the circulation of blood which in turn increases metabolism in tissues and cells. It also promotes elimination of waste matters and harmful heavy metals out of human body as well as decreasing acidity levels in the blood and increasing the blood's oxygen count.
In addition, the far infrared rays have an effect on diaphoresis, pain relief, sound sleep, prevention of fungi propagation, moisture removal and air purification. These properties have led to far infrared rays being used in housing, building material, utensils, textiles, clothing, bedding, medical equipment and fomentation rooms. Panels producing infrared rays are sometimes used in hospitals to warm newborn babies. Even NASA has used infrared heat to keep their astronauts warm.
The FAR-IR waves are the safest and the most beneficial electromagnetic energy sources available.
An ion is an atom where the number of electrons is not equal to the number of protons, giving the atom a positive or negative electrical charge. An anion is an ion with more electrons than protons. This gives the anion a negative charge which is why an anion is also referred to as a negative ion.
Just as positive ions build up in the atmosphere prior to a storm front, negative ions accumulate following a storm. This surfeit of negative ions has long been associated with improvements in mood and physical health. Research conducted in the last decade has begun to support the view that negative ions have a net positive effect on health.
Every Drion sanitary pad and liner comes with a green negative ion strip that contains over 6100 anions per cubic centimetre. In comparison, the number of anions per cubic centimetre of air in a dense urban area is around 50, in an open field around 1000, and in the mountains around 5000.
Protection.Woman’s body is at its weakest during menstruation and if there are no proper measures of protection taken during this time, the woman’s health could be affected.
Adjustment: The human body is a delicate and complex system. The menstrual cycle is a special characteristic of female maturity that brings both blessings and possible problems for women.
3. Good mood: A bad mood will effect you during the entire menstrual time. Good sanitary napkins can keep you a good mood.
As such, it is important to correct some misconceptions and wrong practices during menstruation.
Surveys have shown that 73% of the women would feel itchiness and pain on some parts of the skin during menstruation. These are mostly caused by the use of sanitary napkins which are not air permeable. As such, it is of critical importance to choose suitable sanitary napkins to ensure safety during menstruation. Following are steps which can help you make a good choice:
1. See the expiry date on the package
2. Check the cover-top, is it cotton or dry weave. Different products suit for different women, say, some women are sensitive to dry weave, some women think dry weave can absorb faster. Some like cotton’s soft feel etc. choose the one you like.
3. Check the inner package; make sure that the inner package-wrapped film is anti-bacteria packed.
4. See the surface of sanitary napkin. With good sanitary napkins you can see under first layer that the whiteness is clear and there are no sundries. Sanitary napkins are normally made up of three layers: surface layer, absorbent layer and underlying layer. The choice of sanitary napkins should be based on considerations relating to the materials and functions of these three layers
1. Keeping the sanitary napkin in a dark and wet place like the washing room. Bacteria growth fast in such environments. Of course you also cannot keep it under high temperate and in direct sunshine. Just keep it in a dry storage location
2. Not cleaning your hands before handling a new sanitary napkin: when you open, flatten and place a sanitary napkin onto your underwear, unclean hands may bring many bacteria onto the sanitary napkin.
3. Using the same sanitary napkin as long as it is still dry: you should change the sanitary napkin every 4 hours durng the day. When you wear a sanitary napkin for a long period of time, it will collect bacteria through normal activites (e.g. walking) even if the sanitary napkin is still dry.
Drion sanitary pads are made up of layers of non allergenic organic cotton, paper (non-recycled therefore no bleaching), super absorbent organic polymer and is kept together with glue/adhesive that is made from natural starch so is food grade (not made from synthetic chemicals). The pads are 95% biodegradable and compostable under the right conditions, unlike many other feminine hygiene products which have a high environmental impact. They are also free of dyes, artificial colouring, bleaching or chemical additives making them non-allergenic and sensitive to your skin.
Negative ions and Far-IR have excellent health benefits. The negative ions produce more oxygen which helps kill bacteria and regulate blood flow. Far-IR stimulates blood cells and increases blood flow and hence natural healing of the body.
We use the best material in our products. Super soft surface, Super absorbent airlaid and breathable bottom. The quality is as good as any on the market however we are more competitive on price.
Drion packets are made from thin foil wrap and are re-sealable. This means that once the packet is opened, it can be sealed again to ensure that bacteria and other germs cannot get into the packet especially if stored in the bathroom or in a handbag.
Drion specialises in organic sanitary pads and liners for health conscious women. Our parent company Drion Australia is a 100% Australian owned company based in Sydney. Drion has state of the art production facilities and a research and development department which is among the best in the industry.
Drion was established in 2009 and is now a fast growing international company focused on the development, manufacture, marketing and distribution of healthcare innovative products. The directors at Drion have a long history working in large consumer goods companies as well as in research, sales and marketing.
Drion already has operations in 8 countries across Australiasia, Asia, the Middle East and Europe and is rapidly expanding due to the quality of products under its portfolio.